Prev: Re: [OT] Invading America Next: Re: The same old shit!!!

Re: [OT] Frog Bashing

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:07:48 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] Frog Bashing

On Thu, 30 May 2002 08:32:34 -0500 Allan Goodall <agoodall@att.net>
writes:
>On Wed, 29 May 2002 17:30:40 -0700 (PDT), John Atkinson
><johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>We "bombed the crap out of" second rate armies like
>>the Brits (twice),
>
>Once. You can't call the War of 1812 an American victory (though US
>schools
>try to teach it as such).

Sure it was, the Northern North Americans began to see they were a real
country and not just an extension of the Crown! <grin>	And we Middle
Northern Americans have benefited ever since.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [OT] Invading America Next: Re: The same old shit!!!