Prev: RE: [SG] Artillery Next: Re: [SG] Artillery

Re: Earth Map

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 22:25:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Earth Map

> Obvious "Canon" violations:  Swiss being part of NSL,
should be independent

> India being part of NAC.
Should be ESU

> South Africa remaining
> independant.

I'd assumed it was a major part of PAU.

For some reason it's gone blank and won't reload, but you'll want to
make sure you've got ScanFed, Romanov Hegemony, and I think Holland
should be independent too.  I didn't get a good look at the dividing
line between PAU and IF but you pretty much have to have Nigeria as
part of PAU--even though it's increasingly Muslim, it is also one of
the nations with the largest population in Africa.

Prev: RE: [SG] Artillery Next: Re: [SG] Artillery