Prev: Re: [SG] Artillery Next: Re: Earth Map

RE: [SG] Artillery

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 09:54:45 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] Artillery

G'day,

> You're assuming a sudden ability to produce junior
> officers worth something?  It's dubious to me, but
> your universe is your univere.

I know very little military history, but given the overhauls you can see
within other branches of society in very short periods of time I
would've
though 150yrs was more than an enough time to pull it off. Military wise
wasn't there some mammoth re-jig around about the same as Napoleon that
saw
some armies being much more efficient than others?

Cheers

Prev: Re: [SG] Artillery Next: Re: Earth Map