Prev: Re: German lesson II: Kravak Next: Re: [FT] Fighters, - this time its not the balance argument!

Re: Blake's 7 BEAD SHIP

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:25:42 +0200
Subject: Re: Blake's 7 BEAD SHIP

----- Original Message -----
From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@prodigy.net>

> Pardon me for being ignorant but....

There are no dumb questions, just dumb answers :-)

> What are 'beads' that are being used in the context above? I realize
> that you use them to make FT Ships.... Does anyone have some online
pics
> of a 'beadship'? Where can I get these 'beads'?

The beads used to make jewelry. Come in many shapes (spheres, cones,
cubes
etc.). With a bit of imagination, they can be glued together into
spaceship-like shapes. Add bits and pieces, paint up and you have a
cheap
collection of spaceships - unless you use real gold beads ;-) Especially
suited to 1950's style assembled ships or something like the ship from
2001.

I remember seeing a website with them once, but seem to have lost the
URL.

Think about something like:

>O(-
>ooOo<>
>O(-

Available in most general hobby, arts and crafts shops.

Greetings

Prev: Re: German lesson II: Kravak Next: Re: [FT] Fighters, - this time its not the balance argument!