Prev: Re: Chupacabra ? was: [GZG AARs] Next: Re: [OT] Airbrushes was: Re: Moderation

Re: This is _so_ not appreciated (was Re: AMERICA, RIGHT OR WRONG?)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 08:23:57 -0500
Subject: Re: This is _so_ not appreciated (was Re: AMERICA, RIGHT OR WRONG?)

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:33:41 -0700, "Eric Foley" <stiltman@teleport.com>
wrote:

>Is there any part of this that anyone has difficulty understanding?

Apparently. I would have thought all the discussion of off topic posts
and
flame wars would have been caution enough. I guess I was wrong...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator

Prev: Re: Chupacabra ? was: [GZG AARs] Next: Re: [OT] Airbrushes was: Re: Moderation