Prev: Re: This is _so_ not appreciated (was Re: AMERICA, RIGHT OR WRONG?) Next: Re: Killfile: Was all sorts of rants and ramblings regarding free speech, rants, mo

Re: [OT] Airbrushes was: Re: Moderation

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 08:26:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Airbrushes was: Re: Moderation

On Wed, 01 May 2002 10:53:42 +1000, Derek Fulton
<derekfulton@bigpond.com>
wrote:

>I've done some research for when I can afford to eventually buy a
airbrush,
>compressor, etc and I can recommend Aztec airbrushes, that's what I'll
be
>buying ( ........... one day.........maybe...)

Did anyone mention how to fix the problem of combining airbrushing and
blacklining/washing/shadowing? If so, I missed it, having deleted most
of the
"Moderation" thread...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator