Prev: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: Re: [SG2] Question: Put Variant Rules in Web Pages?

[SG2] Question: Put Variant Rules in Web Pages?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:29:59 -0500
Subject: [SG2] Question: Put Variant Rules in Web Pages?

I'm putting the finishing touches on _Hardtack_, my American Civil War
rules
for _Stargrunt II_. I have a question.

I will be putting the document on my web site, probably in RTF, Word,
and
Adobe Acrobat formats. Is there any desire for me to put these up as
HTML
documents, too? I didn't think there would be, as anyone really
interested in
it would simply pull down the whole file, but I thought I'd ask first.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights Next: Re: [SG2] Question: Put Variant Rules in Web Pages?