Prev: Re: GZG range expansions? Next: [SG2] Question: Put Variant Rules in Web Pages?

RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 23:51:03 +1000
Subject: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

At 01:33  12/04/02 +0100, you wrote:
> > Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:12:49 -0600
> > From: Chen-song Qin <cqin@ee.ualberta.ca>
>
> > BTW, the Dr. Who episode in question wouldn't be the one
> > with the Arthurian knights from another dimension would it?
> >  With the newest Doctor? (I don't count the American Fox
> > show as legitimate Dr. Who
> > )
>
>Your obviously not counting Rowan Atkinson and Joanna Lumley either.

Or Jim Broadbent, Richard E. Grant and Hugh Grant who played the ones in

between.

Or Peter Cushing, who played the Doctor in the 1960's feature films.

Or the actors who have played the Doctor in various stage shows.

OK ...... I'll be quiet now :)

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: GZG range expansions? Next: [SG2] Question: Put Variant Rules in Web Pages?