Prev: Re: Military Police - uniforms, etc. Next: Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink

Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: 02 Apr 2002 13:25:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink

On a mini-painter list that I'm on, watering down with 3:1 water:future
is recommended.  Pigment/color is added to that mixture to taste
depending on the effect you want the wash to have.

--Flak

On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 12:55, laserlight@quixnet.net wrote:
> When you're using Magic Wash (1 part Future Floor Wax, 4 parts water
IIRC) to stain and seal your minis, how much ink and what color do you
use?  (I've gotten "as much as you like" and "add ink to taste" but
that's not really helpful)

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: Military Police - uniforms, etc. Next: Re: [Paint] Magic Wash ink