Prev: Re: [FT] Teach Newbie Vector or Cinematic? Next: Humourous annecdotes, was Re: We Were Soldiers

Re: DS: More Dropship ?'s

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:03:07 -0800
Subject: Re: DS: More Dropship ?'s

Tony Francis wrote:

Also check out the new Heavy Gear APC from DP9 - it's supposed to be
>12mm but would make a good 6mm drop ship IMHO. It's on the news page of
>TMP at the moment

Very cool looking indeed, though it's a little TOO distinctively
vehicular.
This is the route I went with getting a couple of the CAV 10mm APC's as
LCI's, but I'm looking for something a little more aerodyne for covert
ops.
Fortunately, I've found what I wanted.

And Richard Kirke wrote:

> > Gladaitor Minature's "Hardkill" range do some real pretty dropships,

>similar
> > in design to those from the roughneck chronicles.

Sadly, no pics at Gladiator's site, and I've never seen roughnecks.

3B^2

Prev: Re: [FT] Teach Newbie Vector or Cinematic? Next: Humourous annecdotes, was Re: We Were Soldiers