Prev: RE: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: We Were Soldiers

RE: Scouts/Spotters, HTML, Drones and odd cross cultural experiences

From: Chen-song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 01:06:29 -0700
Subject: RE: Scouts/Spotters, HTML, Drones and odd cross cultural experiences

Sorry Tom, I didn't know I was sending out HTML messages via Outlook.
How does this one look?  Does it still have attachments?

---------------------------------
"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac man affected us as
kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and
listening
to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson of Nintendo, Inc.  1989

HTML:
Chen-song, could you (if possible) disable
your HTML on list mails? It is really doing

Prev: RE: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: We Were Soldiers