Prev: Re: HAMR time Next: RE: Scouts/Spotters, HTML, Drones and odd cross cultural experiences

RE: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

From: Chen-song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 01:02:24 -0700
Subject: RE: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

Thanks everyone for the painting tips.	I've actually been using the
method of priming with enamel and painting with acrylic for my 1/72
scale figures.	I guess the same kind of plastic is used for the RenLeg
figures as well.

As for the availability of RenLeg boxes, I think they've been out of
print for a while.  I got mine from a guy who had a stockpile of them a
few years ago.	As far as I know, neither FASA nor Crunchy Frog makes
them anymore.  Sorry.

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac man affected us as
kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and
listening
to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson of Nintendo, Inc.  1989