Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: RE: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

Re: Scouts.....

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:04:48 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Scouts.....

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:32:44 -0800 (PST), John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote :

> --- John Crimmins <johncrim@voicenet.com> wrote:
>
> > (And actually, feeding false images to the recon
> > sats might be a good lead-in to a scenario in and of
> > itself.  What appeared to be nothing more than one
> > man on a bicycle is revealed to be the entire
> > Imperial Army, hell bent for leather and thirsty for
> > blood.  Or beer.  Actually, they'd probably prefer
> > the beer.)
>
> Retsina, actually. . . :)
>
> John

Oh, good lord.	That stuff scares me...give me some Tullamore Dew, and
I'm a
happy man.  On the other hand, it should produce some well-motivated
troops who
feel no fear.

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: RE: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?