Prev: Re: FT: Sa'Vasku ship costs... Next: Re: [SG] Terrain ... How Much

RE: Re: [FMAS] [ECC VI] was SG2 Terrain

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:33:29 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: [FMAS] [ECC VI] was SG2 Terrain

laserlight wrote:
>   The title (courtesy of Tom, ie I disclaim all responsibilty) is...
>
>	 FMAS: "Found Me A Sheep"

3BB muttered:
>Hmmmm.... so instead of Rambo will it be "Lambo"?

while Kent McClure speculated:
>Scotsmen?

I can neither confirm nor deny any rumors...but keep it up, you're
giving us ideas.
I can tentatively confirm one rumor-to-be.  We were thinking of having
an Aussie team and a Kiwi team, but Tom said "Better put the Kiwis in
with the Aussies--they need all the help they can get."

Prev: Re: FT: Sa'Vasku ship costs... Next: Re: [SG] Terrain ... How Much