Prev: Re: [SG]Stargrunt Questions revisited Next: Re: DSII/ Assault Lander, was Fwd: Ask...

Re: FT: Sa'Vasku ship costs...

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:10:06 -0500
Subject: Re: FT: Sa'Vasku ship costs...

And Full Thrust doesn't have break points???  Threshold checks are based
on
break points, the free arcs on class 2 beems, but not class 3 beams is a
break point.  The attempt is to come up with something better then
"Sa'Vasku
can not have more then 30% of their mass in PG's."  I hate arbitrary
limits,
and I came up with the 30% limit as the best fix at that time...

ias