Prev: Re: Re-entry: was FT: Carriers Next: Re: FT: Sa'Vasku ship costs...

Re: [SG]Stargrunt Questions revisited

From: cpaludan@w...
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:13:44 GMT
Subject: Re: [SG]Stargrunt Questions revisited

Scott Case writes:

> Our fight was a small one in numbers of miniatures, I think, but it
lasted
> a good 6 hours! How does this stack up to games the rest of you guys
play?

We started out with some 25 soldiers on each side when we first tried
the
rules - this lead us to use fairly small units, but now when we are
playing
with ww2 miniatures we started out with a platoon on each side. (35
germans
 - 3 squads of 10 and one plt.cmd. of 5) the russians had approx. the
same
amount. We are working towards battles with at least 2 platoons on each
side
 - without to many vehicles though. (we haven't got any of those yet
so...).

As we play in a wargaming club with a tendency towards large battles we
will
probably work slowly towards a company on each side - but we will have
wait until we have painted enough miniatures of course..

 ---
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

Prev: Re: Re-entry: was FT: Carriers Next: Re: FT: Sa'Vasku ship costs...