Prev: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: Re: Eyes have it

Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:54:11 -0600
Subject: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:28:38 -0600, Kevin Walker <sage@chartermi.net>
wrote:

>Gease you guys.  Not a monocle of self control amongst the two of you
>(or myself for that matter).  'See' what happens when the puns go out
of
>control.  If I'm not careful I'll be framed for the responsibility of
>this whole debacle.  Oh well...guess I should focus on the projects
that
>I'm ignoring at the moment, procrastinating by viewing in on the
ongoing
>discussions of this list.

Geez, guys, can we put a lid on these puns? There are people on this
list with
guns, and I don't like feeling like I'm in someone's sights! They might
lose
control and mascara the lot of us! I don't want to live the rest of my
life
hiding behind the brow of a hill, waiting for someone to drop the hammer
on me
and rub me out in a blink.

Remember, it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's
sport.

Iris my case...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: Re: Eyes have it