Prev: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

From: "Robert Minadeo" <raminad@e...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:53:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

Generally speaking I do paint the eyes.

Bit of black, white to either side leaving an iris, and then flesh to
cover
the bits that don't look  like eye.

I painted a NAC platoon a few weeks ago and those figures without visors
lowered did look better after the eyes were painted in.

This weekend though I painted a platoon of new PAU figures. Their
helmets
overhang their faces quite a bit and I thought that painted eyes would
look
strange as they would be in deep shadow.

Kind of not sure that I like the result but will stick with it for now.

So it really depends on the figure's headgear.

Regards,

Prev: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It. Next: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.