Prev: RE:[FT] Wave Guns Redux (again!) [long] Next: DLD vs. GZG

Dropships

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:39:56 -0500
Subject: Dropships

The image link posted was to the 6mm
dropship. I have both that and the 25mm
version. With the 25mm version, you could fit a
low slung size 2 vehicle (LIPPC or Coonhounds
FSV) inside the main body area. That should
give you some concept of size. Quite a massive
resin. I assume the ratio of size is preserved in
6mm, so figure it can carry one small platoon
(25 or so troops ready to land and deploy) or
one small size 2 or 3 vehicle. Probably 12-16
PA.

Geohex does not have a pic of it I could find.

What you really need is a picture of it next to
some other vehicles for comparison. I'll get off
my butt later tonight though the lander will be
pictured "barenaked" as I haven't got it done
yet.

PS - Derek/Beth - this is a family list. And by
that, I don't mean about having families or lack
thereof. Derek, his scars, and his rabbits, are all
far too graphic for my poor innocent mind.

PPS- Glen, dragonking.com is some sort of
"candid camera" site with a number of nubile
young femmes in various stages of dishabille.
By some folks standards, downright offensive.
By others, downright tame. Sitting squarely in
the middle of the pack, I rate it as "racy and
titillating" (no pun intended).
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

Corruptisima republica plurimae leges.
[The more corrupt a republic, the more laws.]
-- Tacitus

Prev: RE:[FT] Wave Guns Redux (again!) [long] Next: DLD vs. GZG