Prev: Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II -> we ended up without using them... Next: Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II -> we ended up without using them...

Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:33:34 +0000
Subject: Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster

>To everybody heading off to GZG-ECC, have a safe journey, and I'll see
you
>there!  (I'm leaving early tomorrow morning, going to spend the extra
>day playing tourist around the County.)
>
>JGH

Safe journeys and a good Con to everyone going to Lancaster - wish I
could
be over there with you guys, but I'm off down to Southampton for
Minamicon
(three hour drive rather than six hour flight! <grin>). If they hadn't
clashed.......	:-/

Hope it all goes well, have a great time and show us the pictures!

Jon (GZG)