Prev: RE: [OT] oddball enrivonment questions Next: RE: [ECC]The Multitudes of Lancaster Housing Woes

RE: RE: Re: Things that make you go Ummmm.

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:18:21 -0500
Subject: RE: RE: Re: Things that make you go Ummmm.

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, laserlight@quixnet.net wrote:

>> Dictum of St Jon Illuminatus:
<snip>
>> Perhaps Tim can add this to the FAQ?  And make any further mention of
this a crime--specifically, a phalony.

>You know, that's bad enough to count as cruelty to Narns - they might
strain a muscle thumping you with their bats for that one... :>

Tom pointed out that the Narns are working their way up to red-chit
status, with my assistance; so they have to be prepared to accept a few
training injuries. If they are invalided out of the bat squad, they can
always retire to a monastery and make music, as a phalonious monk.

Prev: RE: [OT] oddball enrivonment questions Next: RE: [ECC]The Multitudes of Lancaster Housing Woes