Prev: RE: RE: Re: Things that make you go Ummmm. Next: RE: RE: Re: Things that make you go Ummmm.

RE: [ECC]The Multitudes of Lancaster Housing Woes

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:50:14 -0500
Subject: RE: [ECC]The Multitudes of Lancaster Housing Woes

>It seems to me we have a number of people
short of rooms.

Crowd everyone in--all the vac heads get the mattresses, all the gropos
sleep on the floor (hey, it's not cold and wet, so you ought to be enjoy
it).  This will save money...which we can then spend on minis.

Prev: RE: RE: Re: Things that make you go Ummmm. Next: RE: RE: Re: Things that make you go Ummmm.