Prev: FMA skirmish rules Next: RE: [FT, SG, FMA] Scenario ideas

Re: ECC roomies?

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 05:46:06 -0500
Subject: Re: ECC roomies?

Brian Bell wrote:

> That's about what they quoted me for the convention price ($85) for
the room
> (double occupancy).
> $90 per PERSON sounds very high.
> Jon/Jerry, is this the correct price quoted you for rooms under the
> convention?

I'll be in contact with the hotel today to discuss issues related to
the convention room layout.  I will ask about the current bookings
and rates for the hotel rooms.

We reserved a block of rooms at a convention rate of $65 a night.
I hadn't heard of the double occupancy rate before.

There is also another convention at the Brunswick on the March 1-3
weekend.  (It's not the lingerie show people! Sorry, Mike.)  It's
a softball convention and they have booked all the other meeting
rooms and most likely the rest of the hotel rooms.

There are plenty of other hotels in the Lancaster area.  Here's a
list from one of the visitor web sites.

Prev: FMA skirmish rules Next: RE: [FT, SG, FMA] Scenario ideas