Prev: RE: Near-Topic: G forces Next: Re: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation

RE: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 19:26:44 -0400
Subject: RE: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation

I think folks are hitting on some good points.	Mercenary motivation can
generally start high but it is certainly more brittle than someone
fighting
for a cause.  Lose more than a few folks and it starts to look like it
could
happen to anyone.  Once that happens, survival is much more important
than
money.

So I would propose that casualty factors would be much more important to
mercenary mission motivation.

No actual figures, I will leave those to Tomb <G>

Magic

Prev: RE: Near-Topic: G forces Next: Re: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation