Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: RE: [FT] Fighter missile racks

Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 23:28:51 -0500
Subject: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

> >Other people may, of
> >course, have different ideas, but I would imagine that babies get
born
> >out of wedlock rather more often in colonial societies

More often than what?

I'd always thought that empires in the expansion stage tended to be
fairly conservative about that kind of thing.	 For three examples,
the early Romans, Arab Conquest Moslems, and Genghid Mongols.  I could
be wrong and I'm sure counter-examples would be easy to find (and
that's not to say everyone in a society conforms to the rules they say
they value).  But in any event, it's easy to imagine colonial

Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: RE: [FT] Fighter missile racks