Prev: Boarding actions Next: boarding actions

Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 15:50:47 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

yep! train train train!

and pray, pray, pray, that all goes  well after the fight  starts!

and when the  enemy breaks through the	perimeter, outflanks the  firing
line and etc, you can bet some one will shoot right back at the  enemy
COMING HIS/HER WAY and shooting  at HIM/HER. . . . .

combat vision is TUNNEL VISION,  not cinemscopic views.

LOL you , see my 18 year olld was alset to engage an enemyaction FRONT,
in support of the forward movement of the let flank fire team that was
flanked, shot up and then killed by HIS friendly fire.

all he saw was BAD GUYS SHOOTING HIS  BUDDIES-HE DID NOT REMEMBER HE
WAS SWITCHED TO HTWIW-GL MODE!

see? he shot to stop a flank attack on his position, without thinking,
and the  rest is  history in my little HTWIW story!

and in my own personal example, i was glad to have the	thumper, and
cried not a tear over the lines down.

LOL-if the three of us had not happened by the intersection would have
been over run and the radio/tv station captured. the ARVN rangers tossed
us LMG, M-16 and M-79 ammo  over their barbed wire. we were the official
main resistance for that day-an army of three.

it was just an example of MURPHY AT WORK and nothing more.

we were the MURPHY for the NVA/VC, and my shot was the MURPHY for the
landline telephones and power lines.

by the way how did you make that frontal view of a tank with a keyboard?

Prev: Boarding actions Next: boarding actions