Prev: Re: [SG] Infantry Support Weapons Next: Re: [FT] Multimode fighters (was IJN Designs?)

Re: M-3 SMG?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 22:35:29 EST
Subject: Re: M-3 SMG?

On Sat, 2 Feb 2002 07:49:13 -0800 (PST) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:

>--- DAWGFACE47@webtv.net wrote:
>>
>> JAY-ZUSS!
>>
>> what part of the US ARMED FORCES uses those any
>> more?
>
>There are guys in my unit who remember qualifying on
>them--they were issued to CEV crewmen back in the
>1980s.  There's at least one tanker officer who
>insists on hanging onto one--a buddy of mine knew him
>when he was a BN CDR in Korea.  I do think they are
>all gone by now.
>
>John

Lord above!

Well, at least it wasn't a pike...

Or a sword...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [SG] Infantry Support Weapons Next: Re: [FT] Multimode fighters (was IJN Designs?)