Prev: Re: StanFlex vs OUDF Next: Re: [OT] Voting schemes

Re: Re[2]: S'V Seekers

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:14:56 EST
Subject: Re: Re[2]: S'V Seekers

Interesting point.  Leaving aside the AI versus human aspect for a
moment
- what kind of forces are the fighters causing on the pilots/Weapons
Operators (in Torp craft)  as they close at high speed and evasive
maneuvers?  The relative speed of the ships proper would be pretty
dramatic themselves, especially high speed models (Factor 8 plus) not to
mention the inherent forces affecting forces moving by doctrine at
speeds
of 30+ Mu!

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:27:24 -0500 Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@yahoo.com>
writes:
>Let's not forget that the pilots would need some serious resistance to
>G-forces as well... unless FT has artificial gravity control built
>into the fighters?
>
>--
>Best regards,
> Flak
> Hive Fleet Jaegernaught
> http://www.geocites.com/flakmagnet72

>L> limited
>L> have
>>> >

>>> YMMV - Depending on the PSB it may make sense but that ugly play
>L> balance
>>> issue has merit too.
>
>L> I don't think I could say "missiles should be *less* agile than
>L> fighters" with a straight face unless you start giving the fighter
>L> jocks some serious psionic abilities.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: StanFlex vs OUDF Next: Re: [OT] Voting schemes