Prev: Re: [OT] PanzerGrenadier Next: Re: Questions before my rules even arrive, was: Needle fleet

[LST] [OT] PanzerGrenadier Re: Inventions

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 07:52:59 -0600
Subject: [LST] [OT] PanzerGrenadier Re: Inventions

Nevermind:

By subscribing to the list you agree to allow your copyrighted material
to appear in GZG products. If you do not agree with these conditions
UNSUBSCRIBE NOW! To do this send an E-mail to;

majordomo@csua.berkeley.edu

The Subject can be left blank. The body of the message should read;

unsubscribe gzg-l [or unsubscribe gzg-digest]

Bye.

Prev: Re: [OT] PanzerGrenadier Next: Re: Questions before my rules even arrive, was: Needle fleet