Prev: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Re: Nobility.... or not....

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 10:55:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

At 2:41 PM +1100 12/3/01, Derek Fulton wrote:

>What John is overlooking is the simple fact that in the GZG time
>line the United States of America NO LONGER exists. The Constitution
>isn't there, there is NO US citizenship to revoke. There is only the
>NAC, GOD SAVE THE KING!

I should point out that the NAC is a Confederation. You should look
up the meaning of the word.

- Ryan Montieth Gill				      SW1025 H -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Nextel: 404-557-5637 ID 35	  e-mail: Ryan.Gill@turner.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191	      Pager: ryan_gill@imcingular.com  -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -

Prev: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Re: Nobility.... or not....