Prev: Re: Nobility.... or not.... Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 07:28:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> John said:
> > Sure.  A nice honorary one.  Doesn't bother me.
> Hell,
> > make him Grand Duke of Luxembourg--with the
> promise
> > that he'll never come back.
>
> Didn't know that Luxembourg had offended you that
> seriously. :-)

My ideal future involves him being declared Caliph and
taking over the Islamic world. . . At least then he
could officially have a harem instead of trying to
call them "interns".

John

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Nobility.... or not.... Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale