Prev: [DS2] Sub-optimal (was Re: grav) Next: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs

Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs

From: JEREMY CLARIDGE <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:13:39 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs

> I wouldn't expect high-speed slugs, but maybe slugs that treat
> heavy forest as difficult terrain instead of impassable.
>
> Roger Books

So they would already have taken you by surprise!

Actually it is funny that you mentioned the woods as difficult terrain.

For my DS alien rules I had the following for Crawl
Easy=Roads
Normal=Open,Light Scrub
Poor=Rough,Cultivated,Urban,Hills
Difficult=Mountains,Light Woods, Rivers/Streams (crossing)
Impassable=Swamp,Dense Woods, Open Water.

They were my initial thoughts on slug-like creatures.

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: [DS2] Sub-optimal (was Re: grav) Next: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs