Prev: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs Next: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs

[DS2] Sub-optimal (was Re: grav)

From: Jakim Friant <jmodule@y...>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 05:51:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [DS2] Sub-optimal (was Re: grav)

--- John Crimmins <johncrim@voicenet.com> wrote:

> >I never buy anything but Superior, unless the
>
> Okay, am I the only person who ever designs
> sub-optimal units?

No, you're not the only one.  I often annoy the people
who I game with by doing it too.  But I try to design
based on a background or universe (either published or
my own design).  For example: the Clan Mechs get SUP
FCS while the Inner Sphere only uses BSC or ENH. It's
much easier for me to decide on or support a design
that way.

The jModule

Prev: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs Next: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs