Prev: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs Next: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs

Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs

From: JEREMY CLARIDGE <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:30:42 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs

> > They would make ideal Phalons, but Phalons are copyright GZG, and I
> > would say with some degree of certainty that Jon will never let the
> > copyright go
> >
> > Tony

 Could I just add to that by saying my designs were made with
 no clear agenda other than I needed bio-technology alien vehicles
 and the choice was very limited (GW aside).

 The design (I hope) can be seen either as an alien race that
 breeds what ever vehicle is required (Tyranids/Starship Troopers etc.)
 or that organic systems are used by a race to produce weapons,
 armour and transport instead of more conventional means (Countless
 references (Vorlons B5, Species 2...? In Startrek etc.)

 I love the generic feel of GZG products and I see no reason why
 alien forces shouldn't be generic themselves.

 I'll get off my soap box now :)

 Jeremey
 germ@germy.co.uk
 www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs Next: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs