Prev: Re: grav Next: Low Vs High Tech :was grav

Re: 6mm Buildings

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 07:30:09 +0100
Subject: Re: 6mm Buildings

>   I'm thinking about getting some 6mm buildings but I haven't seen any
> that quite suit me

> Try Hovels North Africa Range.  Or build something out of Lego. Or
cast
what
> you built from Lego!
>
> Michael Brown

For 6 mm Lego bricks are rather on the large side. A single full-height
8-pip Lego brick is big enough for a house.

Mayhem miniatures made some nice SF buildings, including some "alien
houses". But I understand they are out of business.

Another idea is to use conventional modern-era houses and put them under
clear plastic hemisphere cupola. Two-part plastic spheres should b
eavailable from crafts shops.

Greetings

Prev: Re: grav Next: Low Vs High Tech :was grav