Prev: RE: To Grav or not to Grav? Next: RE: To Grav or not to Grav?

Re: To Grav or not to Grav?

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 20:27:37 -0500
Subject: Re: To Grav or not to Grav?

> > Sorry, but no.  I've spent enough time in the back of
> > a loaded M113A3 to say that more than a couple hours
> > is not doable.

> Obviously us marine scientists are superior to you softie engineers
then...
> ;P
>
> Submersibles of MBT* size and smaller CRAMMED with equipment and
stuff are
> used on a regular basis for periods of over 12 hours at a time when
> investigating deep sea phenomena

Two situations, different thus:
a) marine scientist is not going to be bouncing over the countryside
trying to keep up with the tanks, so is (presumably) not going to have
a rough ride once under water.
b) marine scientist doesn't have to worry about being combat effective
immediately on debarking
c) marine scientist is, I assume, not going to be making this trip

Prev: RE: To Grav or not to Grav? Next: RE: To Grav or not to Grav?