Prev: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such Next: Re: Ghurkas and Fieldcraft

RE: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers))

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 18:01:07 +1100
Subject: RE: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers))

G'day,

>Several continents on each I assume.

Or several different areas at least. And for anything with a semi-decent
amount of water this will result in multiple continents.

>So you are saying Dune was an anomaly?  <grin>

Yes and no, "similar habitat" planets will certainly exist, but even
within
that you'll have warm bits, cold bits etc etc.

>So, If you have a UNSC surveyed planet
>that was (at least initially) open
>for colonization then I could put all
>seven groups (PHR, NPC, LLP, RRR,
>SAI, IJK, and NEA) on the same planet!

Yep ;)

>Stick the NPC between the CNP and TTN (
>figuratively more then literally)
>or make it one of the 'wings' and
>you have the three groups (Three
>different responses to the status quo)
>in the same vicinity...  Able to
>compete or cooperate as each group
>deems it self-serving... I mean
>appropriate of course.

Do you mean on the same planet or in nearby star systems? I think the
FTers
may want to see them in nearby star systems just to allow for sme space
stuff ;)

Cheers

Beth - who is obviously having a bad "email" day as she was hoping to
avoid
threads on "don't have this argument" as much as she was trying to avoid
offending people when she qualified her early life statement ;)

Prev: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such Next: Re: Ghurkas and Fieldcraft