Prev: Re: Re: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and corrected Next: Re: Pantropists/OU connection

Re: DS2:Scratchbuilding a dropship

From: "Radio Free R'Lyeh" <the_nemesis@c...>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 08:09:50 -0500
Subject: Re: DS2:Scratchbuilding a dropship

I'm in the middle of converting two of the "Atlantis: The Lost
Continent"
AquaEvac vehicles for use as drop ships. I was able to pick them up at
the
local KB toy store for $7 a piece. Not only do you get some cool bits,
the
main vehicle features a fold down front ramp. Might be worth a look.

Tony Finan
"Let the revels begin, let the fire be started. We're dancing for the
restless and the broken hearted."
This .sig terminates with Swan.