Prev: Re: DS2:Scratchbuilding a dropship Next: [DSII/SGII] Disney misteps Re: DS2:Scratchbuilding a dropship

Re: Pantropists/OU connection

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 07:24:12 -0600
Subject: Re: Pantropists/OU connection

I dunno; these 'connections' sound like the kind of thing I expect out
of
the National Enquirer, not the Defense Weekly...

***
> The Pantropists will specialize in hit-and-run attacks and commando
raids, hoping to
> disrupt fledgling colonies.

Now I *know* they've infiltrated the OU, because this is the form of
warfare that is the OU's trademark.
***

It also describes the Texaco Free Tade Zone's modus operandi, but that's
just because they are small, weak, and, for the most part, too stupid to
accomplish anything larger. Oh, sure, you can argue if they're so
stupid,
they'd try. Well, they're dedicated, not suicidal. And, the stupidity
includes a certain lack of the 'vision' thing.

Also, given their 'corporate citizenship' history, trust me, NO group
with
even eco-theory leanings would touch this bunch with a ten-foot energy
lance.

Now, if you were suggesting that the Pantropists were receiving
Iluminati
support...

Wait, who are...

*ack-ack* *gasp* *gurgle*

I'm sorry, what was I thinking? Illuminati existing? How absurd!

Prev: Re: DS2:Scratchbuilding a dropship Next: [DSII/SGII] Disney misteps Re: DS2:Scratchbuilding a dropship