Prev: Re: [OT](maybe) Drives list... Next: My misconceptions? Re: FMA : Full Metal Anorak

My misconceptions? Re: FMA : Full Metal Anorak

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 07:27:58 -0500
Subject: My misconceptions? Re: FMA : Full Metal Anorak

***
Anorak being a sort of kit for UK wargamers...
***

My impression was that it was kit for any 'geek'; a species of wargamer
identifiable as a geek by his fellow gamers is a terrifying concept,
indeed!

I gather it's especially associated for the tree-hugger(I'm one),
disarmament, and anti-fox hunting folk.

Also, I think the term is derived from a northern, indigent people's
language, either Inuit or Lapp. It's nice to hear my simple, green and
black, hooded pullover shell fits the first description. ;->=

Means I'm ready for FMA? Wait, maybe I can find one in gunmetal grey...

Prev: Re: [OT](maybe) Drives list... Next: My misconceptions? Re: FMA : Full Metal Anorak