Prev: Re: Web sites (was Re: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits) Next: Re: (Semi OT) Article on Wargamers

Re: Site Test

From: Dances With Rocks <kochte@s...>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 07:24:07 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Site Test

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Laserlight wrote:

>  http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/
>
> okay, I've tampered with the colors and hopefully everyone can read
> it.  There are still a few unexplained quirks, which I figure means
> either Beth or Indy have been looking at it...

Damn....he found us out...  :-)

> The only link active is the GZG one in the left margin, and the links
> for Eureka, GeoHex and GZG at the bottom of the GZG page.  However,
> the Index page contains the site map, so you can see what's
> coming--some (IF Ships) sooner than others (GZG gallery will almost
> certainly be after ECC)

The menu bar on the left, were you planning on propogating that
throughout the related pages, or require that if one wants to jump
from one page to another they return to the index area? (hmmm, this
probably should go to you personally rather than cluttering up the
list :-/ )

Prev: Re: Web sites (was Re: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits) Next: Re: (Semi OT) Article on Wargamers