Prev: RE: Web sites (was Re: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits) Next: Re: Site Test

Re: Web sites (was Re: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits)

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:05:26 +0100
Subject: Re: Web sites (was Re: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits)

On or about Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 06:54:29AM -0400, Bell, Brian K
(Contractor) typed:
>I remember back that far!
>
>When I was just starting FT and my Registry page (called something else
way
>back then), the addition of almost 40 ships of yours REALLY jumpstarted
the
>registry.

<grin>

Yup - I've been looking at FTSR recently, and I'm seriously impressed.
Of course, when I redesign my old ships for FB rules, I'll have to find
a new set of names, since the ESU seems to have all the good ones... :-)

Cheers,

Prev: RE: Web sites (was Re: Jon's Landmate Heavy Powered Suits) Next: Re: Site Test