Prev: Re: FMA DSII+ Next: Re: FMA DSII+

RE: FMA DSII+

From: "mrUseless" <mruseless@h...>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:39:02 -0600
Subject: RE: FMA DSII+

I agree wholeheartedly with Roger. Brian's system doesn't match SG.
I was just beginning to do what Roger is doing, but I'll wait and see
how
his comes out.
The way I figure it, SG and DS can both use VERY similar rules, with
differences reflecting groundscale and less firefight detail for DS.
Eric

The Gearhead Page
http://members.home.net/mruseless