Prev: Re: DSII: Power Armour Next: Re: Yet another update on the old farts site!!!

Re: Yet another update on the old farts site!!!

From: Aaron Teske <mithramuse@n...>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 18:46:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Yet another update on the old farts site!!!

At 05:52 PM 9/22/01 +0200, you wrote:
>	   i have been working really hard on the DSII pages of my
website.

I think that's pretty obvious!	They look *great*.

How do you do the banners, BTW?  I've tried several times, but have
never
been satisfied with the results... though that may also be a commentary
on
my general freehand artistic ability (or lack thereof) regarding
symbols,
etc....

>Bugger seems like I will never finish. Lots of pictures in place now.

Though not on the gallery page.... ^_-

>Mostly conversions and scratch builds but most importantly those
wonderful
>6mm figures by mr. Tuffley . I know I keep saying this but the GZG
figures
>are simply the best. They are also great for converting.

The man converts his 6 mm infantry... okay, yeah, I've done some of that

myself, but not *that* much!!  Yow....