Prev: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix" Next: Re: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix"

Re: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix"

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 01:09:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix"

I don't play the SV myself* but there are a couple of fixes that have
been proposed and appear to have gotten consensus.  One was "reduce
stinger range bands to 9mu instead of 12mu"; the other involved
shifting which systems drew on which power pools--no doubt Beth or
someone will post the solution shortly.

* I know exactly what I'd want them to look like and there's not the
faintest chance I'd ever get the paint to come out that way, so I
avoid the problem, and don't anyone even *think* of suggesting I get

Prev: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix" Next: Re: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix"