Prev: [SG] Re: Terminator Miniature Help needed Next: Re: [FT] Some thinking on sensor and operational level games

RE: Questions re Fighters

From: "Brian Bell" <bbell1@i...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:51:58 -0400
Subject: RE: Questions re Fighters

My reading was that Dogfights were different as you had to be in base
to base contact. It allows the 1st fighter group with initiative to
move into contact with another fighter group and declare a dogfight
(If it was not that way, the fighter group that moves 1st could never
force a dogfight). If that fighter group then moves away (primary or
secondary movement), the 1st fighter group gets a free shot. It is a
very good way of pinning an opposing fighter group in place.

- ---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com
ICQ: 12848051