Prev: RE: Questions re Fighters Next: Re: [FT] Some thinking on sensor and operational level games

Re: [FT] Some thinking on sensor and operational level games

From: "Per Varis Casus" <jessecasey@n...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:05:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Some thinking on sensor and operational level games

ref #1 below
Spacecraft Imaged At Long Range
Spacewatch imaged the Galileo Spacecraft on the night of November
28, 1992 as it made its second close flyby of Earth.  It was 8.06
million kilometers from Earth when the following images were
obtained - a record distance for an observation of a man-made
spacecraft.
http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/spacewatch/other.html
range: 26.87 lightseconds