Prev: RE: Questions re Fighters Next: RE: Questions re Fighters

[SG] Re: Terminator Miniature Help needed

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:24:23 -0500
Subject: [SG] Re: Terminator Miniature Help needed

I've been cogitating, and looking at the large pile of unfinished models
in
the garage(the office, the basement, the bedroom... Did I mention my
SO's a
saint?), and I think I may have some hairbrained 25mm suggestions.

For the ground HK, give a look at the Lost in Space movie Robot. It's
not
the symetrical fore and aft tread structure of the Term's, but with some
mod/replacement on the torso, looks like it might work. Well, I don't
have
this kit, so can't comment on the size/scale part.

For the aerial HK, I've an Esci 1/72 Osprey that looks like a good
start.
Slicing off the cockpit and the lower half of the body, replacing the
tail
planes, and putting some jets on the wing tips, say, from an A-10
Warthog
kit, and you might have something there.

Don't know if any of the above are in production, but they seem common
enough in cut-out bins and low-ball eBay auctions.

Feel free to flame me in public should the above offend you. ;->=

Prev: RE: Questions re Fighters Next: RE: Questions re Fighters