Prev: RE: Monster ships Next: [SG] FCS and Crew/Team Quality

Re: Terminator Miniature Help needed

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 07:27:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Terminator Miniature Help needed

***
Does anyone here know if anyone makes 6mm and/or 25mm minis similar to
the
big HK Ground Tank and the Aerial HK units?  If not, can anyone suggest
some
alternatives, give tips on kitbashing them or tell me somewhere I can
look
for tips on how to kitbash them?
***

You're aware of the Galoob Micro Machines, right? I know they go for
moderate collectable prices on eBay, but the sets still come up now and
then in toy discounters. I've not played with 'em, but the tanks seem
properly towering for 6mm. The flyers might be a bit small.

Everytime I look at the aerial HK's, I think I see plane pieces I should
recognize, but can't quite pick out. If anyone has info on what was used
in
the original, say in a Sci-Fi and Fantasy Modeler copy I don't own, I'd
like to hear about it, likewise!

Prev: RE: Monster ships Next: [SG] FCS and Crew/Team Quality