Prev: Re: Terminator Miniature Help needed Next: Re: [FT]Star Trek rules - BIG thanks & [FT] Some thinking on sensor and operational level games

[SG] FCS and Crew/Team Quality

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:43:47 -0400
Subject: [SG] FCS and Crew/Team Quality

This came up before, but I did not hear any results.

For heavy weapons (that use a fire control system [FCS]), has anyone
played
with modifying the results based on the quality of the crew or team
firing
it?

The crew serviced weapon thread got me thinking about this again.

Would something like this work?

If crew quality is greater than FCS, shift FCS die up 1.
If crew quality is equal to FCS, use normal FCS die.
If crew quality is less than the FCS, shift the FCS die down 1.

-----
Brian Bell
-----